Academic Advising

If you are already enrolled at a university listed below and would like advice on what online course you should take, contact an advisor at your university:

When you are ready to take a CVU-UVC course, use the CVU-UVC Letter of Permission form to save fees and time.

If you are enrolled at a different university, ask an advisor at your university what courses from our catalogue you should take.  Then you may contact the CVU-UVC university offering the course you wish to take and complete their admission form.



Participating Universities