The CVU-UVC website receives over 170,000 unique visitors annually. Visitors are looking specifically for Canadian university online education.
They are typically working adults seeking career advancement by taking university courses while they continue working, or on-campus students seeking one or two online courses to fast-track their degrees.
Your ad will link you to working adults and high-achieving students who are interested in a variety of services and products, such as computers, cell phones, electronics, software, loans and other financial services, travel, employment opportunities, tutoring, editing and ESL services.
- political, religious, alcohol, tobacco, gambling, lottery
- pop-ups or floating ads, ads that expand across or down the page or send visitors to another site without the visitor having clicked on the ad
- ads for distance university-level programs or courses from institutions that are not members of CVU-UVC. Canadian universities wishing to become members, please see How to Join CVU-UVC.
CVU-UVC retains the right to:
- refuse ads for any reason
- decline submitted ads or discontinue posting of any ad previously accepted
- not link to or to remove links to other websites
Online advertisements will not collect any personally identifiable information on individual visitors. CVU-UVC does collect aggregate data on visitors, such as time of day and Web browser type. Such information may be shared with advertisers to determine their advertising effectiveness.
Acceptance of advertising does not constitute endorsement or approval by CVU-UVC of the advertised service or product, and advertisers may not make such claims in any way.
CVU-UVC does not endorse, approve, certify or control the external internet addresses or Internet content of advertisers and does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, or timeliness of the information contained in sites outside CVU-UVC's control.
Please contact CVU-UVC for details.