CVU-UVC is a consortium of innovative Canadian Universities collaborating in online and distance education to: facilitate access to, and student mobility within, university education; increase flexibility for learners; encourage joint program development; reduce duplication across insititutions; advocate for online and distance education; and disseminate best practices across Canada and around the world.
CVU-UVC Strategic Direction 2016 - 2019
- Increase access of CVU-UVC programs by all students, including those traditionally under-represented in post-secondary education.
- Increase CVU-UVC member joint programs and specific programs that facilitates student mobility within Canada and around the world.
- Collaborate to create new courses and processes, avoiding duplication where possible.
- Differentiate ourselves from other organizations.
- Become recognized as leaders in online and distance education.
- Adapt our business model to improve efficiencies and increase revenue.
Board approved, September 25, 2015