[Skip to navigation.]
Education online from Canada's leading universities
Canadian Virtual University - Letter of Permission Request

Letter of Permission/admission Form

Who Should Use this Form

If you are already enrolled in a distance program listed on this website, you can save time and money by using the this Letter of Permission/Admission form to take courses from other CVU universities.

You may only use this form, if you are:

  1. already enrolled in a distance program listed on this website
  2. sure that you wish to register in a course listed on this website

If you are not enrolled in one of the programs listed on this website or if you wish to transfer credits from a non-CVU university to a CVU university, first Apply for Admission to the university you would like to attend.

please read before completing this form


Home university--where you are enrolled as a student

Host university--a CVU university where you would like to take one or more courses and have them transferred to your home university.

Important Notes

  • Before submitting the Letter of Permission/Admission Form, please check that the course you would like to take meets the requirements of the program in which you are now enrolled. If you are unsure, please check with a student advisor at your home university.
  • If a Letter of Permission is granted from your home university, it will be sent directly to the host university. You will not be charged the usual fee for this service.
  • The host university will let you know that you have been admitted. You will not have to pay the usual admission fee.
  • Contact the host university to register in the course you wish to take and pay all registration fees. The CVU Letter of Permission/Admission form is not a course registration form.
  • If you have questions about your Letter of Permission, please contact your home university.
  • If you have questions about your Admission, course registration, or course fees, please contact the host university.
  • The regulations at your home institution govern acceptance of all transfer credits.
  • This form will not be accepted if you are enrolled in a program not listed on this website.

Now go to: Letter of permission/admission form