Who Should Use this Form
If you are already enrolled
in a distance program listed on this website, you can save time and
money by using the this Letter of Permission/Admission form to take
courses from other CVU universities.
You may only
use this form, if you are:
- already enrolled in a distance program
listed on this website
- sure that you wish to register in a course listed on this website
If you are not enrolled in
one of the programs listed on this website or if you wish to transfer
credits from a non-CVU university to a CVU university, first Apply
for Admission to the university you would like to attend.
please read before completing
you are enrolled as a student
CVU university where you would like to take one or more courses and
have them transferred to your home university.
- Before submitting the Letter
of Permission/Admission Form, please check that the course you
would like to take meets the requirements of the program in which
you are now enrolled. If you are unsure, please check with a student
advisor at your home university.
- If a Letter of Permission is granted from your home university,
it will be sent directly to the host university. You will not be charged
the usual fee for this service.
- The host university will let you know that you have been admitted.
You will not have to pay the usual admission fee.
- Contact the host university to register in the course you wish to
take and pay all registration fees. The CVU Letter of Permission/Admission
form is not a course registration form.
- If you have questions about your Letter of Permission, please contact
your home university.
- If you have questions about your Admission, course registration,
or course fees, please contact the host university.
- The regulations at your home institution govern acceptance of all
- This form will not be accepted if you are enrolled in a program
not listed on this website.
Now go to: Letter
of permission/admission form